A collaboration between London and South East Medicine Information Service, South West Medicine Information Service and Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group.
The monitoring parameters cited are derived from a range of guideline sources, other reference sources and expert opinion and must therefore be considered suggestions only. Adherence to them will not ensure a successful outcome in every case. The ultimate judgement regarding a particular clinical result must be made by the doctor in light of the clinical data presented by the patient and the diagnostic and treatment options available.
It is intended to review and update this document again in 2016.
- Cardiovascular and LipidsRenal, Urology and Mens HealthEndocrine and Diabetes
- Brain and mental healthCancer, Palliative Care, Pain and Older People
- Brain and mental healthCardiovascular and LipidsCancer, Palliative Care, Pain and Older PeopleDermatology, MSK and RheumatologyEndocrine and DiabetesGastroenterologyLaboratory investigations and InfectionsRenal, Urology and Mens HealthRespiratory and Smoking
- Cardiovascular and Lipids
- Brain and mental health
- Cardiovascular and LipidsLaboratory investigations and Infections
- Dermatology, MSK and RheumatologyGastroenterologyLaboratory investigations and Infections
- Endocrine and Diabetes
- Cancer, Palliative Care, Pain and Older PeopleDermatology, MSK and RheumatologyGastroenterologyLaboratory investigations and Infections
- Cancer, Palliative Care, Pain and Older PeopleDermatology, MSK and RheumatologyEndocrine and DiabetesGastroenterologyRespiratory and Smoking
Do you want to add this to your CPD record?
Did you find this page helpful?