Live Well Barnsley
Live Well Barnsley is a website where patients can find information about help and support services within the borough. The site contains information and contact details about all types of services and activities that can help patients look after themselves, stay independent and get involved in their community.
Please follow this link to view the Live Well Barnsley website.
Healthy Lifestyle Services
Alternatively, please view the below lists for healthy lifestyle services available to patients. For ease the documents have been separated into the following categories:
- All Central healthy lifestyle services
- All North healthy lifestyle services
- All North East healthy lifestyle services
- All South healthy lifestyle services
- All Penistone healthy lifestyle services
- All Dearne healthy lifestyle services
- Healthy lifestyle services across area councils by service speciality
The documents above were last updated on 6 July 2018; the next update is scheduled for December 2018.
Please note inclusion of services on this list does not constitute endorsement by Barnsley CCG this is simply a list of services available in the Borough.
The Live Well website provides patients with the option to search via localities for services in their area.
- To add a service to the Live Well Barnsley directories please contact: Claire Beecroft, Community Development Officer, Communities Directorate, BMBC, 01226 775779, email@example.com
- Please direct all other queries to: Louise Exley, Commissioning and Transformation Project Co-ordinator, 01226 433779, firstname.lastname@example.org