What is a 'population health' approach? And what role do we all play in keeping our communities healthy? :
Nursing and midwifery Council NMC
Royal College of Nursing RCN
Contraception Advice Links for young people
Bowel Cancer Screening
The Royal Osteoporosis Society has launched a new set of online exercise videos and guides. The guide include information on how exercise helps with osteoporosis and bone health, answers common questions, and provides specific exercises to promote bone and muscle strength.
This follows last year’s publication of Strong, Steady and Straight: an expert consensus statement on physical activity and exercise for osteoporosis designed for GPs advising patients on correct exercises and movements.
- The British Journal of Primary Care Nursing
- Primary Health Care
- Journal of Practice Nursing
- Journal of Community Nursing
- Practice Nurse
- Nursing in Practice
- Inspiring best practice in respiratory care
- PCCJ Plus - for professionals managing patients with cardiovascular disease, diabetes and related diseases.